Tastings & Tours
Available on a "first come, first served" basis daily from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm. You will enjoy a sample of five of our seasonally selected wines for $10, plus tax, per person. No reservations are taken for our Classic Tastings.
- - - - - - - - -
Experience a unique, guided tasting in the Library Room with a knowledgeable member of our team. This casual, standing wine tasting requires a reservation and is available for $15, plus tax, per person with a $100 minimum.
- Includes an additional wine beyond our Classic Tasting selections
- Arrive a few minutes before the reservation and allow up to one hour for the tasting
- Pre-payment is required and refunds are unavailable within 48 hours of your reservation.
Vineyard & Winery Tours
Take a behind the scenes look...
- Learn the history of King Family Vineyards & Roseland Farm.
- See our vineyards and learn about the challenges of viticulture in Virginia.
- Visit the winery for a guided exploration of our Tank Room & Barrel Room.
- Complete your tour with a Classic Tasting in our Tasting Room
When are they available?
Vineyard & Winery Tours are available each Saturday & Sunday begining promptly at 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm.
How much do they cost?
Vineyard & Winery Tours are $20, plus tax, per person and include a Classic Tasting.
How long are the tours?
Vineyard & Winery tours are approximately one hour.
What should I wear?
We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and bringing a light jacket as the winery can be chilly.
How can I take a tour?
Walk-in tour guests are welcome at our scheduled tour times or you may make a reservation by calling our Main Office at (434) 823-7800. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the tour time to check in with our greeter, who will connect you with one of our tour guides.